[at-l] Shelter Etiquette Wishes

--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 6/16/2001 1:33:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> KinnickinicHere@aol.com writes:
>
> > --I wishes that smokers would desist from smoking within 200 feet of
>
> What if there were four smokers and you?

### Leesssseeee, that'd make it 800 feet (assuming unitary additivity.
Perhaps "1.25" might be more appropriate, you know, for 'buro's and
Winstons, but ".667" might work for anything with clove).

Sloetoe
(who notes that multiplying an affront makes it more, not less, of an affront.)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!