[at-l] Speaking of Dee

--- KarenS62@aol.com wrote:>
> She finished her Mt Washington race in 2:15 - which is a Master's PR and
> her second best time ever. The temp at the top was 67* when they
finished. She said she thinks it was the hottest race she has run there
and she was pretty pleased with her effort.

### And did the DEEstress lend a url for finish pictures??? Hmmmmmm?
Should we all just go to Google and poke a "Mt. Washington Road Race 7.62
miles 'Just one hill'" into the magic space and let'er rip?

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!