[at-l] Re: Leah (windex) on the TODAY show

--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 6/15/2001 11:41:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:
> > --- Leah Ross <windexross@yahoo.com> wrote:I am already about 1400
> > > miles into my journey and am near New York City.  I am
> > > doing the hike to raise awareness and money for
> > > autoimmune diseases, like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
>
> Lights, camera, action!  Good grief.........
>
> Sly (who hikes for himself)

### Glad you can say that, Sly. Ms. Windex, not a life-long hiker, got to
watch her best friend and sister -- a physically and mentally active
athlete/valedictorian type -- waste away and die, piece by piece over a
two year period, from a disease that can't even be reliably diagnosed.
IIRC, her sister was all of 19 years.
With no melodrama, I truly hope you never have motivation like that.

Yer bud,
Magoo

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!