[at-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

In a message dated 6/17/01 1:46:03 PM, gothicgirl69_us@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm sorry if my posting of recipes has offended any readers for any &
whatever reason(s). >>

You certainly haven't offended me.  I look forward to all of your posts and
hope you will continue.  Anyone who does not care for reading a recipe can
simply hit the delete key.  We all eat food on the trail.  This is very much
trail related.
    Not everyone is interested in the latest backpack or discussion of WF,
but they should still be posted and read selectively.  I don't believe most
people would consider reading a newspaper from cover to cover.  Why should
anyone expect you to only post things that they would like to read.  Just use
the delete key if you are not interested.  I am offended that anyone would
imply that your recipes do not belong on this list.  They do and I would like
to see more.

                                            Art