[at-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

Linda,

I can't cook and hardly ever get elaborate with anything on the trail, but I
really enjoy your recipes. I actually wrote a couple down. Please continue
to post. I don't know how anyone could have been offended by this useful
information.

Subject: [at-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

BlankTo All Readers:
I'm sorry if my posting of recipes has offended any readers for any &
whatever reason(s).<snip>

I'm not leaving the lists, just not posting. I hope to pick-up a tidbit or
2. Thank you!, to the readers who have shared with me. I do appreciate it &
your feedback.
Most Sincerely,
Linda