[at-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

All I have to say if someone was offended by you posting recipes. They should
hit the delete key on themself. Writing about Food is always welcome here.
I didn't see it here, but I could have missed it. Maybe it was on one of the
other list you posted your message to.

I thank I can speck for most on at-l . Your recipes were and are most welcome
here.

Wildbill

In a message dated 6/17/2001 1:46:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gothicgirl69_us@yahoo.com writes:

> BlankTo All Readers:
> I'm sorry if my posting of recipes has offended any readers for any &
> whatever reason(s).
> I wanted to share & contribute in this way. To hopefully, stimulate &
> encourage an onward & productive collection of trail foods that are doable,
> nutritious, tasty, palatable, variety of tastes & textures, for the meat
> eaters & the vegetarians (Of all types: lacto-ovo to the vegan).
> To hopefully, have you, the reader, say "Hell, it can be done & what if I
> do this or do that with this...or maybe I can convert this recipe that I
> love @ home, & take it with me on the trail."
> Plus, @ the same time I was looking for others who had similar interests to
> share in my love for backpacking & the outdoors.
>
> I'm not leaving the lists, just not posting. I hope to pick-up a tidbit or
> 2. Thank you!, to the readers who have shared with me. I do appreciate it &
> your feedback.
> Most Sincerely,
> Linda

multipart/alternative