[at-l] Father's Day

On a gentler note, hope everyone enjoys Father's Day. I am gone for most of
tomorrow, so a little early in best wishes (but, because of my Dad...I
always have a habit of being early.  How appropriate that I post this
message today! :D)

So, to all the Dads out there,  enjoy your day.

As for my Father's Day activities, hiking two 14ers. Woo hoo!  Sure to have
a trip report...

(And spoke to my Dad today to wish him a Happy Father's day. On a personal
note, the older I get, the more I seem to listen to him. Funny how that
works. :)  )

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!