[at-l] New Gear

Lee posted:

<<<Let me know what you think of your new Kelty Coyote. I just bought
the Jr. version for my 8 year old. I was VERY impressed with its
construction and details when I unpacked it.>>>

Ya know, now that I think about it, the Jr. is probably what I got,
Karen, because of my short torso. It was one of only a very few we found
to work, that was not puny. I think this one is designed for young
people, as it has the ability to "grow with" the child. Lee, I think you
made a good choice for your son.

Landslide

http://community.webtv.net/FLATers/LANDSLIDESTRAILPLACE