[at-l] Vacuum Sealer Help

steve inquired:

<<<Anyone have any experience with the Deni Freshlock TurboSeal 1630?
http://www.deni.com/1630.html
I have one on hold at a good price and would appreciate any reviews. >>>

Steve, we have one! We've used it for several years. It works well, but
the vacuum is quite large, and requires a bit of adjusting sometimes to
get it to "suck" properly. I have no plans on replacing it anytime soon,
though. I am very glad you posted that site, because I need to order
bags. I have no idea if they can be purchased locally or not, or if you
need to be "brand specific" on this type of thing or not. Anyone know?

Landslide

http://community.webtv.net/FLATers/LANDSLIDESTRAILPLACE