[at-l] Pinnacccles of Dan and other history

I didn't find reference to that on the NATBC site, but that was fun to
visit. They seem to have some very neat group walks.

The pipe you refer to - I know that Lynchburg's Pedlar Reservoir (trail
is getting relocated away from it) had a large wooden pipe - at least
in the early years to serve Lynchburg. Is that what you are meaning?

With fond remembrances of Punchbowl to RFG 10/99, wondering what I
missed when I enjoyed the falls and blue blazed Mau Har Trail.

OB