[at-l] Speaking of Dee

I spoke with her today and she thinks she's all set with the gear everyone is
already sending her and hat, mittens, etc she is borrowing from Mara. The
plan is to hike the state starting next weekend after a few days of visiting.

She finished her Mt Washington race in 2:15 - which is a Master's PR and her
second best time ever. The temp at the top was 67* when they finished. She
said she thinks it was the hottest race she has run there and she was pretty
pleased with her effort. Finally...things went right!

She said to thank everyone again for the offers of gear, help, etc. I suspect
the support meant as much as the gear. Now she can't wait to get on the trail!

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---