[at-l] How do FroggTogg pants hold up

I have been very happy with my Frogg Toggs.  They have held up very well
during sections and weekend hikes.  I even have worn them in the rain when
not hiking.  They keep you totally dry and also block the wind.
Unfortunately, I haven't done a thru hike with or without them YET!  I do
know a couple of folks who did use them on a thru and loved them.

If anyone out there has had problems with the Frogg Togg pants and ripped
them in the seam, there was a batch that was recalled.  If that happens,
they will immediately send you another pair when you return the damaged
ones.  Only problem I have heard of and they took care of that promptly.

Hummingbird