[at-l] People vs LAND

I think you might do well to read McKaye's work as well as you own
comments. You are self contradictory. Unfortunately, this has not been
a debate but a sad Python-esque "arguement." If we wanted pointless
arguement and accusations, we could simply stay at home and spend more
time with our spouses. ;-)

If you ever decide to learn about McKaye and Avery, please let us know.
If you ever decide to learn about those whose lands we walk upon, I
hope you will find reverence for their losses. If you really know
something that is new to us, please cite a reference. Otherwise, I
doubt your credibility is sufficient for anyone to bother reading
further.

OB