[at-l] May I bring this meeting to order...

I want to make a report by the Ad Hoc committee for Cell Phone Tower
placement in Hot Springs. I've found a nice little lot near the school
that would do well. There is a small house there violating zoning by
operating as a Center. No one is ever home. The only problem is the
asbestos insulation someone tore out of there and left in the front
yard. We are awaiting an advisory from the EPA about toxic waste, but
initial opinion suggested that was redundant. Should we plan a
demolition weekend in July or January or wait on the EPA?

OB