[at-l] Burying rocks

"Jack" <elexious48@home.com> wrote:

>You sound a helluva lot like Wingfoot with your latest discourse.. Damn
>man,
>get a grip and try to determine what it was that crawled up your ass of
>late. I had no idea that there had ever been any criteria established >for
>being a list subscriber.

Jack -
Don't know that there is any criteria - except wanting to be here - but if I
don't want to talk to someone, I don't figure I have to.  I've told other
people for years to find their Delete key.  It was time for me to see if I
could find mine.  So far it seems to be working well.

>You have already told me that you don't give a "damn" about my opinion of
>your rhetoric and I appreciate your being upfront with that.

Good, bad or indifferent, that's what I am.

>I hope that he stays on the list and that you stay here also..
>However, both of you are full of shit and you, at least, was man enough to
>admit it.

I won't be going away - this has been my home for a long time.

>Know me to be your friend.

I've never thought of you as anything else.

Walk softly,
Jim