[at-l] Warning for R-n-R

In the back seat, with the oil cans. And the dog fur. And no opening
windows. And a 1974 vintage 8 track with Barry Manilow Favorites. And
no cell phone or cigarette lighter. And no smashmellows for you
tonight, either!

OB the traditional bug driver with a banjo
<maybe through Avery County and see if any yellow toothed boys are
lonely tonight>