[at-l] update

Hi, everyone-

If we can locate our gear and warm fuzzies in this moving mess, we're
doing a lava tube hike this weekend. The cave is near Flagstaff, and it
may go down to freezing at night. That will be quite a change from the
warm desert weather.We're taking our winter bags and trying out our
Kelty Vortex Webforce (read fat and lazy hike).

An aside for the women on the list. On a recent hike in miserable
conditions, I discovered that I could "stand and deliver" with my
convertible pants. Same technique as shorts, with some leg unzipping
involved....

Back someday-
Give Me Chocolate