[at-l] OCD

That is the type of checking that begins to change from a quirk to
pathology. If you can't leave the shelter before 10AM for the checking
ritual, then there maybe a problem you knew about long before going on a
hike. I sort of doubt this would occur in the real world, as the poor soul
would have never found the right water treatment method before leaving
home. I would be curious if it does, but would discourage on-list discussion.

OrangeBug