[at-l] OCD

--- rick boudrie <rickboudrie@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just following up on that, I was watching Oprah and
> heard something about
> Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.  I am looking for a
> consult.
> Every time I put on my pack, I find that I must
> (MUST) physically check that
> all zippers are closed

Since OB is a licensed professional and probably
cannot give an e-consult.  I'll take a shot at it - I
have no credentials and nothing to lose.

Firstly:  Stop Watching Oprah.

Secondly: If you haven't checked your zippers before
you put on your pack, well then you are really only
checking them once.  It would seem that your only
compulsion would be to not lose your stuff.

That'll be 25 cents please.

Steve