[at-l] OCD

I am paranoid about forgetting 1) my z-rest and 2) my
rain jacket. The Z-rest straps to the bottom of my
pack, and I keep the rain jacket snugly between the
pack and the top compartmen of the pack. I can't quite
reach the Z-rest, and I can't tell (when I have the
pack on) if my rain jacket is in there ... so I often
would stop after hiking for a couple of minutes, take
off the pack, and double-check.

Weird, because I've never forgotten either! Better
safe than sorry, I guess!

Waterfall

P.S. Maybe you can come up with a way to remind
yourself to check your zippers *before* you put on the
pack ... ?

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/nina/ninab_archive.htm.