[at-l] Gathering Travel

Albany NY is the 3rd cheapest airport in the country, especially if
you can fly Southwest.  I would be going to the Gathering (approx 3
hrs from Albany) but that weekend is the Mass AT Day, and we are
leading 14 hikes on the AT followed by a dinner and slide show by
2000 thru hiker Shari Cox.  If you can't make it to Hanover, feel
free to join us.

RE shuttles: I could possibly shuttle on Friday and/or Sunday to/from
ALB.  I can carry up to 6 in the oldest mini-van in Berkshire county
(assuming it's still alive in October...)

Keep me posted,

Cosmo