[at-l] Lister Miles

Hey Pitts Keeper of the list, you can add 80.5 trail miles to your current AT
totals.

Monday morning Larry dropped me off the Pine Cobble trailhead in
Williamstown, MA.  I walked to Rte 140 here in Vermont.  Saw my first trail
fawn, about 4 weeks old near Seth Warner. It was magical. The doe was no
where in sight.

Met 8 northbound Thru hikers. The trail is very MUDDY from the border to
Congdon, through the Lye Brook Wilderness, and north of Peru Peak to the Peru
Peak Shelter.

Cin

multipart/alternative
  text/html