[at-l] Equipment Sorting

Orange Bug wrote:

<<I also recommend a similar "kit" to non-hikers, as I
have very convenient survival kit for natural disasters.>>

The first winter I was in Atlanta, we had a fairly bad ice storm (who knew it got THAT cold in the South?) I lost power, phone service etc. Leaving the complex was not an option since our entrance was blocked by downed limbs. But, not only did I have everything needed to cook and eat, but I was also able to stay toasty warm in my sleeping bag while my neighbors were all freezing.

It's nice to be self-reliant.