[at-l] Equipment sorting?

--- Chuck Kichline <kichline@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to sort out my camping equipment today, with a goal of
> having the right stuff when I head out for various levels of
> camping. Day hiking, overnighters, bike touring, motorcycle touring
>
> But then I realized that somebody (maybe MANY somebodies) had already
> thought this through and probably have great advice.
> Any suggestions on how to organize and prepare?

### Keep right on sorting, Chuck. But make a packing checklist for each
type of outing. (That way, you won't be tempted to pack the electric vest
or leather gauntlets in with the parka shell or gaitors...)

Sloetoe
(Former Member of the Indianapolis BMW Club, whose motto
"Live to Ride, Ride to Eat" pissed off a number of our
Harley riding brethren...)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!