[at-l] Re: Leah (windex) on the TODAY show

1400 miles!!!! Ms. Windex, you're doing FINE. Please keep up the good
work, step by step, on your way to reaching Maine. Know that NEW ENGLAND
is going to be GRAND for you. btw, keep your eye out for Indiana people on
the trail as you go. There are a few of us who may bump into you in the
near future. (I will probably end up in back of you -- I expect to be
hitting the LT/Mass border/northbound around July 9...)

Very Happy Trails to you,
Sloetoe
Ga->Me'79

--- Leah Ross <windexross@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> Unless you have been under a rock for the better part
> of this year, you should know that I am hikng the
> Appalachian Trail this year.  I am already about 1400
> miles into my journey and am near New York City.  I am
> doing the hike to raise awareness and money for
> autoimmune diseases, like lupus and rheumatoid
> arthritis.
> I plan on being on the TODAY show (NBC) on Monday if
> all works as planned.  I should be holding a bright
> yellow sign, so look for mw and tell your friends.
> Hopefully this will all work out ok.
> Also, if you have any ideas for helping me find more
> money for research for the American Autoimmune Disease
> Association, let me know.
> Thanks and keep following me on my website:
> www.trailjournals.com/windex
> Yours Truly,
> Leah Ross
>
> =====
> "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
> Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
> -Marianne Williamson
>
> FUND THE CURE FOR LUPUS

> Spot the hottest trends in music, movies, and more.
> http://buzz.yahoo.com/

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!