[at-l] Admin Help!

I seem to having a problem with the list postings of late.  All I am
getting is this strange code that repeats for about 2 or 3 screens.  Is
anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for your help.
Steve

Here is a sample:

RnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRnRn...
WFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFWFW...
RnRWFnRnRWFnRnRWFnRnRWFnRnRWFnRnRWFnRnRWFnRnRWFn..
WFRnRWFRnRWFRnRWFRnRWFRnRWFRnRWFRnRWFRnRWFRnRWFR...