[at-l] R&R trolls right along...

R&R continues to intentionally mislead:
"I myself will comfort myself in the 3 millions and 12,000 acres"
R&R cannot show us evidence that WingFraud is responsible in any way for
this. He cannot, because it's not true. R&R cannot show us any evidence that
WingFraud has been given credit by any party involved. He can't because it's
not true. R&R won't stop saying it, though. Because the truth doesn't fit his
agenda of disrupting our list with smarmy trolls. C'mon, R&R, produce one
single statement, by one single person involved, that indicates in any way
that Bruce had anything at all to do with saving the Gulf Tract.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com
"My depth of knowledge of the AT scene, probably the deepest around in
Trailcircles when it concerns the AT thru-hiking scene.." - Dan 'Wingfoot'
Bruce

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---