[at-l] Another Dee Update

Hi all,

Just got off the phone with Dee.  I'll be seeing her tomorrow night up in
Gorham (and cheering her on at the race).  I'll also be finding out just how
much redundant equipment I have.  Basically, I'm just going to grab whatever
extra stuff I have.

Some of the stuff I know I'll be bringing for her includes my TCSM stove, a
hardware cloth pot stand, a Eureka Zephyr tent, a bunch of trail type
clothes (hat, gloves, capilene, etc.), moleskin, etc.  She can pick and
choose at will.

Some of this stuff may duplicate other's contributions that I know POG is
coordinating (GO POG!!!  :-) but perhaps it'll save some postage or just
provide an additional measure of insurance that everything gets there.  I'll
try to get a better idea of what else she needs while I'm there.

Gotta go pack...

Mara