[at-l] New Year's Ruckus?

Is 1/12 MLK weekend? Is this is last day of Orthodox Christmas? Are
there other potential or real conflicts?

I'd like someone else to pipe up about locations, recalling some
questions about this topic last year and knowing that there are many
excellent options about the area. Heck, Hot Springs and a couple of the
hostels might be neat then.

But, please, PLEASE! I'd like to see it be only a laid back southern
RUCK and not a Trail Days or Gathering or other organized "event."

Bill...