[at-l] New Year's Ruckus?

I am not sure that NOC is all that easy for us Georgians to get to. Goose
Creek is at least democratically difficult for everyone, but near the
trail. Springer has a couple of options with the Lodge and new Len Foote
Inn. Fontana has looked interesting to me, but I suspect we would be
swallowed alive in the emptiness at that time of year. RSC might be a good
idea, especially after the recent exchanges and with learning Jasnine is a
lister. Franklin has a few spots that are attractive, as well as the
Hiawassee HI. Tremont in the Smokies is very nice, but really most
available via East TN. Maybe we could reserve the World Congress Center and
attract a few thousand for a laid back weekend - call it the SupeRUCK!

OrangeBug