[at-l] R 'n R's Apology For Traditionalism

I will object to this. It sort of smacks of getting accosted on the street
"Have you accepted the Lord as your.....?" You know the script, demanding
adherence without respect for another's belief system or knowledge of the
person or their acts.

I've done less that I would like and more than many.  Similarly, RNR has
shown affection and devotion in ways that attract and detract. I suspect
that we are both AT toadies, but I'll let him express himself without
accusing him (or you) of failing to meet unmeasurable standards.

OrangeBug