[at-l] New Year's Ruckus?

Don't know where you live, but the cheapest flight to Asheville is usually
into Charlotte, a UScAIR hub. Asheville is 2 hours west on US 74 to US 221
than west on I 40. Or US74 to I26 to Asheville. Greenville/Spartanburg is
occasionally cheap, and about 90 minutes to Ashville.

OrangeBug
<probably not going anywhere except where the Mrs. Bug sends me for the
summer with kids and family weddings and other stuff - much of it fun.>