[at-l] New Year's Ruckus?

We can always RUCK, but I think she was talking about next year around the
traditional SuperBowl Sunday Ruck.

Those of us far south might do well to look at a southern RUCK, although I
know a lot of NC and TN dwellers helped create the PA RUCK and want to be
in 2 places at once. This might be a good time to kick around a few ideas
to see what works or is wanted. I want to be sure that no one sees a GA
RUCK as a version of the ATML schism.

I'll bring the blueberries and the pancake mix, and a couple jugs of syrup.

OrangeBug