[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] potentilal AT schedule.
- Subject: [at-l] potentilal AT schedule.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kenneth Knight)
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:16:51 -0400
- Hopefully I can mail stuff to Appalachian Trail Lodge, 33 Penobscot Ave. Millmillinocket, ME
04462. This would have 3-4 days of food. July 1.
- White House Landing P.O. Box 749, Millinocket, ME. 04462. This is about 30 miles from Abol
Bridge which might be might first night on the trail. 5-6 days. July 4.
- Monson, ME.: ZIP 04464. Mile 117. 5-6 days. I'll hopefully have extra in the pack by this time.
- Stratton, ME.: ZIP 04982. Mile 188. Again I ought to have some extra. 5-6 days. July 16.
- Andover, ME.: ZIP 04216. Probably a zero day here. If I arrive when I'd like the PO will be
closed. I'll have been managing 12.5 miles/day. 4 days. July 21.
- Gorham, NH.: ZIP 03581. This is the best spot before towns get far away again. 3-4 days. July
- Pinkham Notch. Just get food here. No mail drop. Should arrive 2 days after Gorham.
- Crawford Notch/Bartlett, NH.: ZIP 03812. About 25 miles from Crawford; 30 from N. Woodstock. 3
days. July 28. My birthday!
- North Woodstock, NH.: ZIP 03262. 5-6 days. July 31.
- Could stick Glencliff, NH 03238. in carry less from N. Woodstock.
- Hanover, NH.: ZIP 03755. If I'm really moving I will take a zero day here since I'd arrive on a
Saturday or Sunday. 3-4 days. August 6.
- Killington, VT.: ZIP 05751. If that happens I have a day off here since the 10th is a Saturday
and you just know I won't get there in time. 4 days. August 10.
- Manchester Center, NH.: ZIP 05255. Could again arrive on a Sunday, might have to stay the
night. Oh well. 5-6 days. August 15.
- Chhesire, MA.: ZIP 01225. 5-6 days. August 22.
- Salisbury, MA.: ZIP 06068. Another 70 miles. 2-3 days. August 28.
- Kent, CT.: ZIP 06757. Could be an off day here. 4-5 days. September 1.
- Bear Mountain, NY.: ZIP 10911. 3-4 days. September 6.
- Somewhere around here is likely where I'll have to get off to head to Jackson. I'd return from
the Tetons on the 29th. Back to the trail not long after.
- Vernon, NJ.: ZIP 07472. Could be an off day. 4-5 days. September 10.
** All depends on where I end before trip to Tetons & if I finish MD in June. **
- Delaware Water Gap, PA.: ZIP 18327. 5 days. September 15.
- Port Clinton, PA.: ZIP 19549. 4-5 days.
- Duncannon, PA.: ZIP 17020. 1-2 day.
- Boiling Springs, PA.: ZIP 17007. 5-6 days.
** Virginia is a big question mark - Might have something in Catawba, maybe more in Damscus
so I can do a hike in Grayson Highlands.
- Damascus. VA.: ZIP 24236. 2-3 days.
- laurel Creek or Kincorra Hostel: 5 days. Laurel Creek Lodge, 1511 Dennis Cove Road, Hampton, TN
- Erwin, TN.: Uncle Johnny's 151 River Road, Erwin, TN 37650. 5-6 days.
- Hot Springs, NC.: ZIP 28734. 7 days. There are 100 miles to Fontana Dam, maybe do Gatin.burg
** Maybe Gatinburg, TN.: ZIP 37738. If so then the Hot Springs stop would be 3-4 days; this 2-3. **
- Fontana: just buy a 2-3 days.
- (NOC): 13077 Hwy. 19W, Bryson City, NC 28713. 5 days
- Hiawassee, GA.: ZIP 30546 could stay at Blueberry Patch 5032 US HWy. 6, Hiawassee, GA. 30546
** Kenneth Knight Web Design, IT Consultant, Software Engineer **
** email@example.com http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk **