[at-l] R 'n R's Apology For Traditionalism

R&R has not changed at all. He continues to troll our list. He's whining
about the tone he "received"?? What a revisionist load of crap. He jumped
into our midst slinging inkpot insults and cowardly attacks. When he was
outted as a TrailPlace errandboy, it was said he came here to "piss on the
campfire." He's nothing more than WingFraud's toady, sent on an errand to
disrupt our list.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

And if wingfoot was the "devil" you make him out to be, you would have
already been in hell ten minutes before this list knew that you had died!