[at-l] my big behind

I am like SO behind in email    (Hey! what were you thinking???)

As a general informational note, I am currently WAY over my email
account's limit, am looking at some 400 unopened emails, know there is
personal as well as list stuff sitting there, and from what I've been able
to gleen, it looks like some great "traditional" discussion going on....

Am going to make big efforts over the next two days to catch up. Thanks
for your tolerance.

Toe'd

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!