Playing with fire... Reminder for those who may needit.... Re: [at-l] The Burn and FSN/Cotton/Rules

I will try that. I recall the old Boy Scout experiment of boiling water in
a paper cup in a campfire. The paper burns to the water's edge. But once
the water boils off, the cup is gone.

I agree on the need to practice, practice, practice. I've now had the
opportunity to compare my stove and The Tin Can Man's excellent stove. I
don't expect to be making much rice over an alcohol flame, but most
anything else. I could make rice if I were willing to bring 2 stoves, and
replace the exhausted stove at the right time (I ain't trying to refill one
until it is dead cold anytime soon).

OrangeBug