[at-l] R 'n R's Apology For Traditionalism

Vcat quotes:
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:
> I do feel that much more approving of socializing hikes is encountered on
>websites by people intending well by accepting all forms of hike but not
>realizing they are lending assistance to lowering Trail standards.
And then wonders:
"My impression from this statement is that you believe people who weekend or
section hike, and those who accept such hiking, are lowering trail standards.
Is that what you're saying?
Vcat"
You hit that nail right on the head, Vcat. He's saying we are beneath "His"
standards.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

multipart/alternative