[at-l] R 'n R's Apology For Traditionalism

Red quotes:
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:
> This is exactly what I am referring to when I assert that the scale tips t=
o=20
> Wingfoot in this matter as having gotten to the point despite his unpopula=
r=20
> methods when others were busy splitting hairs on exactly who was opening=20
> their eggs correctly.=A0 I feel there is a greater weight or onus you are=20
> avoiding for purposes of community politics, or list pandering, rather tha=
n=20
> Trail advocacy.
Then posts:
"How many more times are you going to say, in a different way each time, tha=
t=20
the people on this list are NOT doing anything for Trail advocacy, before yo=
u=20
tell me just *how* you come to that conclusion?=A0"
R&R continues to lie because the truth doesn't fit his agenda.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html