[at-l] Help a hiker in need???????????

I'm sorry to not have let everyone know what happend
with Amy. She is home at this moment. She decided to
take a bus instead. Sorry to not keep you all
informed.

HREF="mailto:atthruhiker2001@yahoo.com";>atthruhiker2001@yahoo.com</A>,

HREF="mailto:themissjanet@yahoo.com";>themissjanet@yahoo.com</A>

> "We have a hiker here who has
> injured their knee to the point of needing surgery.
> (No not me). What we would request is that if
> someone
> who would be in the erwin are heading north let us
> know. She needs to get to Salisbury, NH. "
>
> Hi Bob and MissJanet
> Maybe we could pass her along in relay fashion!
> I live about 60 minutes south from Salisbury NH. I
> could help out a bit, say
> by driving as far as Hartford CT to pick her up and
> drive her home on a
> weekday.
> Let me know if I can help,
> TJ
> (aka John Gordon, Lawrence MA 978.683.0467)

=====
Bob A.K.A. Shakeyleggs
GA>ME 2001
www.trailjournals.com/shakeyleggs

A bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work

http://friends.backcountry.net/bakpakr/index.htm