[at-l] R&R..the unanswered points....

Ah, Kahley.........
Good questions! I feel like we're back in school dodging hall monitors
(don't want to go to the Princpal's office, ya know). Is the AT
principal the "all powerful" OZ? So who is the OZ at the end of the AT
"yellow-brick " trail? I don't want to deal with trolls trying to swipe
my "ruby hiking boots"! AT feels like home to many. Click your heels 3
times and say, "there's no place like home.......". Maybe that will
drive those lions and tigers and bears (oh, my!), back to hiking THEIR
own hike, and allow me to hike mine!

Landslides (yep, I LOVE that movie!)