[at-l] Hurricane Boys Update

In a message dated 6/14/2001 1:32:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

> I just got back from Suches, GA where I rescued the Hurricane boys from a
> small predicament. No, despite dire predictions, they did NOT get blown off
> the trail by Tropical Storm Allison - in fact, they never even got a drop
> of
> rain from it! But Dan did injure his heel due to a poor boot fit and it was
> getting progressively worse as the miles increased. Today they limped down
> Suches from Woody Gap and I picked them up and took them to Walasi-yi for

I must have missed something here, who are the Hurricane boys and why all the
special attention?

Not for nothing, but in another day they could have limped into Neel's Gap on
their own or in less time then it took for you to drive down there and back.

Anyway, it looks like we'll  have to reschedule our evening hike for another
day!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html