[at-l] Virginia hike

Hi, gang.
I am planning a hike between Va. 603 (near Troutdale, about 20m east of
Damascus) and Va. 623 (crest of Garden Mountain). If anyone is familiar with
this section, I need to know which direction might be the best to hike (i.e,
are there fewer climbs N-S or S-N ) Also, which end would be the safest to
leave my car? Also, does anyone know of anyone in that area who does
shuttles?(Other than Jeff at Mt. Rogers Outfitters).
Any info would be helpful.
Mike "Herb" McNair

multipart/alternative
  text/html