[at-l] Curious

Yup

    Kathy's AT page was the first source of  information and about the only one for many years. Some
of us got to meet Kathy Bilton at the first  Ruck which was at Harpers Ferry. It is still a great
site. Thanks Kathy for a job well done!
    I was going to have a Journal on the first Trail Place. I wrote my intro with links to Kathy's
page, The Cushmans AT journal and ALDHA. All these are significant ones for me. Wing Nut removed all
these links before posting my Intro. I asked him why? He said we didn't want to invite people to
leave his site so easily. Since TP started as a closed site I choose to be removed from it. The AT-L
had given me great information before the spin off sites even started so I'll stick with it.

chase