[at-l] RE: Lyme disease

Agreed. But given the difficulties of tick checks (deer ticks are
notoriously small and hard to see), the article's suggestion that tick
removal with a wash cloth is an interesting idea. No drug company is going
to fund the study, but I wonder if a daily sponge bath/wash cloth scrub
might become as important (an more reliably accomplished) than tick checks.

OrangeBug