[at-l] Ready'sJournal..formerly Trail Mix Up

Ready has given permission for her journal to be posted!
If anyone doesn't know, Ready and Spur were married
recently and are honeymooning their way to Maine.
Spur's Journal link was posted earlier (can someone repost
the url?  I've lost it <sigh>) and here come Ready's
entries for the same days.  As she send 'em, I'll post em!

Always cool to read a couple's journal and "see" the same
day through different eyes.  What a present they are giving us!