[at-l] Re: Re Access to Baxter State Park

I must be missing something. You hiked from Abol Bridge up Katahdin and back in one day? That would
be well over 20 miles in a day wouldn't it? Even with just a daypack that is a lot of hiking for a
first day out.

I'm planning on arriving at Baxter on either June 31 (Sunday) or July 1 (Monday). From what has been
said this looks iffy. I hadn't called them yet. I'm now nervous about getting my SOBO underway.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **