[at-l] The Burn and FSN/Cotton/Rules

Thank you. That made it worthwhile for me. Jeez, this thing itches like
the dickens, but it is so much better than 2 weeks ago!

BTW, I'd encourage all to reconsider your first aid kit's topical wound
treatment. I'd suggest Silvadene as a very good broad spectrum
antibiotic with little adverse effect (assuming normal immune system)
for proven infections or burns. Diaper creme, bag balm, petroleum jelly
and such are fine for everything else. Triple antibiotic creme could
cause kidney injury and other problems if used on a wound like I
received, and really has nothing over Silvadene. Talk it over with a
real world doc, as it is a prescription drug.

Bill...