[at-l] cold breakfasts that stick

> Cream cheese has been good for a day and a half so far. bury
> it in your
> packed sleeping bag to keep for another day or so.
> Black Wolfe

Cream Cheese normally will only keep for a day if unrefrigerated. I have
found that the small single serving PC packages that my local corner store
sells for individual bagels will keep practically indefinitely, perhaps
because they are vacuum packed. I really haven't seen any manufacturers'
directions on this since these are not meant for resale, the box was
discarded before they were put out. I would still try to keep them cool if I
was carrying them during the summer.

I will look into the storage issue and let the list know.

Lee I Joe