[at-l] R 'n R's Apology For Traditionalism

In a message dated Tue, 12 Jun 2001  3:52:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

<< Right now persons are being advised to ignore
the cranks and go crowd if you like. >>

Who is advising people to do that, just out of curiosity?

<<My whole point here was that when a new member looks at AT*L he sees Trailplace traditionalism and onservation drives being assaulted and maligned.>>

Granted they may see WF maligned (if they've ever been on atml, they probably aren't surprised) - but please point to a post where we've assaulted or maligned conservation?

<<I only wanted to suggest that an objective sense of Trail commitment be responsibly maintained on any website preferring to call itself Trail related. If you can't deal with Wingfoot OK, but please don't leave a scorched earth landscape for Trail advocacy as a
result. Somebody has to do it.>>

So far that is the most polite you've been while saying that we are irresponsible, aren't doing anything for Trail advocacy, so let WF do it his way.  I'm impressed.